Specialist Decontamination & Fogging Cleaning Services In Bournemouth
Coronavirus Decontamination Services
Experts in COVID-19 Deep Cleans & Decontamination
The world is opening back up, and our decontamination cleaning team in Bournemouth are on hand to help you get back on track safely and quickly. We have applied the recommended measures set out by the Government to help reduce the risk of spreading infection during the current pandemic.
Designed as a precautionary measure, our anti-viral sanitation and bacteria cleaning services are suitable for the workplace or home, even without suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
We offer fair pricing at competitive rates for our specialist decontamination cleaning services, with full provisions of our cleaning equipment, products and PPE.
We have developed an intensive and extensive training program for our team of cleaning operatives that provide full-scale disinfection services from deep cleaning to fogging. Our team offer a full site-specific and task-specific RAMS, COSHH assessments and data sheets as part of the service.
Our Virus & Bacteria Decontamination & Deep Cleaning Services Include:
- Decontamination, disinfection and deep cleaning, including back to work cleaning.
- 'Back to work' deep cleaning and disinfecting
- Office space deep cleaning and disinfecting
- School deep cleaning and disinfecting
- Commercial premises deep cleaning & disinfecting
About Our General Disinfecting Service
Using our experience and aptitude, we source only the most effective disinfectant solutions. All of our detergents are tested and certified to BS EN 1276 standards, meaning that they pass the threshold of killing 99.99% of all germs within five minutes of contact.
Why Is It Important To Deep Clean Your Environment?
Cleaning is the most effective way to protect yourself and your business. You must arrange regular deep cleans and decontamination services for your premises. As a precautionary measure, and in line with Government guidance, we recommend that you arrange an initial deep clean as a minimum. We do this as maintaining premises is far easier once a deep clean has been carried out – making it a more cost-effective solution for you.
In recent studies, psychology experts have highlighted links between hygiene cleanliness and positivity and improved mental health. A happy workforce is a productive workforce, and the COVID-19 pandemic has made us all realise the importance of sanitation and hygiene. You have a duty of care toward yourself, your employees and your customers, whether you are a business owner, education provider or a Government official.
- Lowered risk of infection for staff and visitors
- Health and Safety Program implemented on-site, compliant with all legislative requirements
- Expert technicians that deliver our services effectively and expediently and trained per industry standards
- Quality controlled service platform that ensures all work completed to specifications
- Friendly customer service team to help and support whenever required
Where we carry out our Fogging Services
- Educational Facilities
- Care Homes
- Local Authority Housing including Common Areas
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Office Buildings
- Hotel and Leisure Facilities
- Pubs, Cafes, Restaurants and Takeaways
- Libraries, Leisure and Community Centres
- Places of Worship
- Buses, Taxis, Lorries and Delivery Vehicles